A trusted and respected global strategic advisor and five-time published author in Tourism & Economic Development, Anita Mendiratta is the Founder and Managing Director of CACHET CONSULTING – an international consulting firm working closely with leaders in governments, private sector businesses, and international organisations providing critical direction, insight and inspiration into destination development, identity, recovery and competitiveness.
Originally from Canada, Anita now possesses over two decades of professional working and living experience across almost all continents. This unique, direct global experience, innate ability to feel the ‘heartbeat’ of societies, and acute understanding of the economic, social, political and environmental dynamics impacting and inspiring nations facing change, have turned Anita into one of the most sought after international speakers and advisors on the subject of national growth, development, and often, recovery.
Importantly, Anita has established herself as a valued advisor to governments, especially in times of crisis (natural, economic, political or otherwise).
As a result of her international reputationat the highest levels, Anita has become a sought after speaker, moderator and coach in the advancement of tourism for nations across the globe.
Alongside her business leadership, Anita is also honoured to be:
- SPECIAL ADVISOR to the Secretary General of the UNWTO http://www2.unwto.org/
- STRATEGIC ADVISOR TO CNN INTERNATIONAL in the area of Tourism & Economic Development, operating as lead Consultant of CNN’s T.A.S.K. GROUP across all regions of the world. http://www.cnnmediainfo.com/task/
- STRATEGIC RESOURCE TO THE WORLD BANK, WTTC and UNWTO in Tourism and Development http://www.worldbank.org/
Other leadership positions include:
- THEBE Tourism Group – Board Member
- TTC Treadright Foundation – Advisory Board member
- WTFL – Think Tank Programme Committee
- IIPT India – Advisory Board member
- Zip Zap Circus School – Patron